The Hollywood Arts Council is a non-profit public benefit corporation dedicated to contributing to the quality of life in the community of Hollywood by promoting, nurturing and supporting the arts.
The Spirit of Old Hollywood.
What We’re Conjuring Up
- Enjoy California wines, beer, and our signature “Spiritini,” and delicious small bites.
- Ghost Walks ~ Noted celebrity psychic Patti Negri will be conducting ghost walks .
- Silent Auction ~ Place your bids for eclectic items and exciting experiences.
- Live Auction ~ Bid to win a seat at a Séance.
- Film Noir dress strongly encouraged!
- Prizes awards for best dress.
Hosted FREE parking courtesy American Legion Post 43.
Tickets available HERE
Or RSVP at 323-462-2355.
Limited space available, please purchase tickets in advance.
Let the spirits of Hollywood
Join Us on Social Media!
2014 Childfest Sponsors
Paramount Pictures, Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, Los Angeles County Arts Commission, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Zimmer Children’s Museum, Hollywood Hotel, Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council, AMP Radio 97.1 FM, Hollywood Studio District Neighborhood Council, East Hollywood Neighborhood Council, Barnsdall Arts, Councilmember Mitch O’Farrell, representing Los Angeles City Council District 13 and Councilmember Tom LaBonge, representing Los Angeles City Council District 4.
Community Participants include Sweet! Hollywood, Kind Snacks, Los Angeles Zoo and Page Private School.